Tuesday 23 October 2007

Spider John Koerner makes me want to marry Minnesota.

For a sleepy, snowy, non-newsworthy state, my homeland sure has produced an impressive little collection of adorably-accented people who have made my life worth living.



I got to see Spider John at a festival a couple of years ago, tucked away from the main stage in a less auspicious tent where 50 or so people sat on fold-out chairs or in the dirt. For me, he was THE stand-out in a three-day marathon of stand-outs.

Love.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a nice person, Kerstin.

Steelygrape said...

Are you...are you being sarcastic? Or dissing Spider John? Or wryly expressing your open contempt for everything I stand for? Or all three? I refuse to take this statement at face value!

Anonymous said...

Man, for a hippie, you're tightly wound =)

Steelygrape said...

STOP MAKING ME GIGGLE AT MY COMPUTER SCREEN WHILST IN THE OFFICE. I'll show you hippie!

Anonymous said...

Internal Memo
-------------
To: ALL STAFF

AS A COST-CUTTING MEASURE THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ANY GIGGLING ON COMPANY TIME.

-MGMT