Monday 23 April 2007

Breve

I shall dwarf the brilliance of every other blog ever written in the history of the Universe with my witty, perceptive, socially relevant observational banter! I'll only admit being a tool for pop culture if it makes me seem retro (my favorite Golden Girl is Rose!) and/or cool (my favorite type of music is obscure 1960's garage psyche!) I'll only post pictures of myself that are high-contrast and so flattering that you can barely tell it's a person!

Maybe I give up.

We'll see.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

The Wannabe Housewife said...

i had that last night. it made me miss you something awful. gnocchi really does have the power to bring you back to a certain place and a certain time with certain people, doesn't it? what an aptly named blog! your blog blows all other blogs away.